United Pharma Technologies now organizing splendorous Pharmaceutical conferences welcomes you to attend the validation and pharmacovigilance conference2020to be held during Feb 02-04, 2021 in New York, USA
Our Conference Entirely Focused on Building and Maintaining Effective Relationships with your External Manufacturers. Making the Pharma and life science industry a more secure spot and adoring each moment of it! We have gone through the previous three decades on an epic ride through the Pharma and life science industry. With early beginnings in the FDA and comprehensively directed condition, weRead More
United Pharma Technologies now organizing splendorous Pharmaceutical conferences welcomes you to attend the validation and pharmacovigilance conference2020to be held during Feb 02-04, 2021 in New York, USA will feature a comprehensive education program providing attendees with technical sessions on the latest developments in:
- Equipment & Instrument Qualification,
- Cleaning Validation,
- Facilities & Utilities Validation,
- Process Validation and
- Computer Systems Validation.
- Supply Chain, Operations & Packaging
- Facilities & Equipment
- Information Systems
- Process Development & Manufacturing
- Quality Systems & Regulatory
- Cutting-Edge Industry Innovations
This signature event draws pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical professionals at all levels of the industry from young professionals to the most senior executives in drug manufacturing, supply chain, devices and equipment and services, and global regulatory agencies. The conference offers a large exhibition hall with the latest technologies and services for the pharmaceutical industry.
This two-day, intensive summit brings together the industry leaders on science and risk- and statistics-based validation. The conference will go beyond presentations on best practice and consists of both presentations and workshops on different aspects of cleaning validation and Pharmacovigilance. Attendees will therefore gain a deeper understanding of the new Standards, use of statistics in validation, as well as risk evaluation and data integrity in validation - among other thingsand End to End Pharmacovigilance Services from Data Entry to Regulatory Submissions. United Pharma Technologies specialize in Pre-Clinical and Post Marketing cases including AE, SAE, Initial Receipt, case processing, follow-up, medical review and case closure.
In addition to the many presentations and workshops, the conference also provides many opportunities of networking. Read more about the individual presentations in the full agenda.
Goals & Objectives
The objective of this conference is to provide participants with practical knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and techniques that can be put to use in their own validation strategy. The presenters will focus on the most recent information available and will cover a wide range of subjects relevant to cleaning validation.
The conference is primarily relevant for R&D staff, Leaders, Supporters, Validation teams in production and Quality Assurance seeking the latest knowledge about risk- and statistics-based cleaning validation, as well as for engineering companies wanting to learn more about the viewpoint of the pharmaceutical industry and exchanging experiences.
Why Choose Us?
- Stroll through a hazard based usage contextual analysis
- Ace the Validation Master Plan (VMP)
- Set up a consistent Continued Process Verification (CPV) process
- Reveal the best 5 difficulties
- Influence innovation move and building considers
- Find a Quality by Design (QbD) approach
- Procedure Performance Qualification (PPQ) - Select the ideal inspecting plan
- Build up a hole examination agenda for your program
- See how to utilize measurements in process approval.
- Get familiar with a successful methodology for blend items